STT supplies the industry’s best and most trusted bolted silos for
dry bulk material applications. Our Bolted and Chime Panel silos are
manufactured out of carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum with
various hopper and outlet configurations to fit your specification.
CST’s proprietary factory-applied, baked-on coating system promotes flow
and resists abrasion. Chime Silos follow API-12B standard and are
constructed with vertical panels and use gaskets as a sealing mechanism.
Chime Design silos successfully store all types of dry bulk
materials including: food and grain products, minerals and aggregates,
chemicals, and plastics and petrochemicals.
The chime joints add additional stiffness to the tank’s structure.
- Incorporate vertical panels
- Use gaskets as sealing means
- Construction can utilize both scaffolding and jack system (STT only)
- Capacities up to 3,000,000 US Gallons
- Expandable design
- Suited for up to 93° C. (200° F) applications (continuous operation)
Jack-Built Chime Panel Silos
STT is the first and the only supplier with the ability to jack build the chime panel silos.
Now customers can combine the robust design of a
chime panel tank or silo, with the construction advantage of flat panel.
You get better at the same installed price!
- Engineered and certified to ASME B30.1 standard
- Improve installation time and reduce overall construction costs
- Reduce potential hazards for employees working at heights
- Reduce heavy lifting equipment on site
Our strength is integrating all of the important components of your
complete system, and understanding how to source them from the best
suppliers - starting with CST.
Every Chime Panel Storage Silo Manufactured to Order
Chime Panel Silos are designed for your specific application. We
maintain our own professional engineers and designers in-house. The silos can be customized to include any of the following components:
- Hopper bottom Skirted SilosElevated Structures with Tanks
- Drive-Through Skirted Silos
- Welded Leg Tanks
- Flat Bottom Storage Tanks & Silos
- Bolted Column Enclosures
- Structural Supports & Platforms
- Gravity Blending Systems
- Aluminum Geodesic Domes
- Erection & Installation
- Flow Testing
If you have a question ask us - we’ll have an answer.